Shipping & Returns
Brave works with carefully selected local and international couriers to ensure your products arrive quickly and safely. Most packages arrive in 1-3 days from dispatch and all packages are insured for added peace of mind.
Brave only accepts returns; in order to exchange a product, you must first return the original purchase and place a separate order. Brave does not accept returns of original artist editions, sale items and selected other merchandise. These products will be indicated as such in the Product Description page.
Should you need to return a product, please follow the the following steps to expedite the process:
- Within 7 days of receiving your order, please write to our Customer Service using the Contact Us module on the website. Please include your order number, the product number in question, and reason for return.
- Once your return eligibility has been verified, we will send you a new Commercial Invoice to accompany your package and will provide the contact details in your Customer Profile to the courier so that they may contact you to arrange for package pick up. Should you wish to be contacted by other means, please include the relevant information in your return request message. Please note that return shipping costs must be borne by the customer, except in case of a faulty item.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging, unused and undamaged. All complementary packaging and paperwork that accompanied your purchase should be returned as well. Returns that are not received in this condition with the relevant Commercial Invoice as provided by us may not be accepted for return and may be returned at the customer's expense (including all additional shipping, taxes and duties).
- Once returned goods have been accepted, we will arrange for refund in the same form of original payment. Singapore customers will receive reimbursement of original purchase price including GST, while customers from other countries will receive reimbursement of original purchase price net of any taxes and duties paid.
We seek to ensure that each item you purchase is in excellent condition that appropriately reflects the expert craft that created it. If however you should receive an item in faulty condition:
- Brave will refund the original purchase price including taxes, duties, and shipping charges.
- We will first offer to repair the item in question, then replace it for the same item and style. If we are not able to do either of these, we will then offer a refund.
- Please note that items are only considered faulty in the event of a manufacturing default within three months of purchase. Damage as a result of wear and tear is not considered as a faulty condition.